Colour Canary Forum

Colour Canary Forum

All About Colour Canaries

ECCC 2012 Full Results & Thanks & Photos

John_Graydon

ECCC 2012 Full Results & Thanks & Photos

Post  John_Graydon on Sun Dec 02 2012, 19:49

What a wonderful show we had this weekend.
    1st of all thanks to Geoff Walker for his time in judging and general Q&A for the members there.
    I know you had a wonderful time with the lads.
    2nd A fantasic job by our new Show Secretary Niall Meehan, who was wonderful with the work effort he put in over the weekend with no glitches at all.
    3rd Our Show Manager Noel (Hillie) Hillard, who never slept it out over the weekend Very Happy , his work rate was 2nd to none. Collecting Geoff from Airport and showing him around the area on the friday. Also his Trophy duties were much welcomed. And also Making sure he was dropped back to the airport with the help of David Ramsey.Also for the dismantling of the staging tonight & donation of some trophys. cheers
    4th Dave O Halloran for his security duties, Staying in the Show Hall overnight on friday.
    5th Thanks to Wicklow Cage Bird Society for the helping us in staging the show once again this year.
    6th Thanks to the Stewards, Noel & his brother. Martin Mc Cabe,Robbie Mitchell & Dave O Halloran.
    Also Thanks to Alan D for the For the Special Price CeDe for the Specials cheers . & Matt Regan from Limerick as well.
    Also thanks to all who donated Cash as well, you know who you are. cheers
    Thanks to William Kelly for the wonderful prize, which my wife is drinking now.. drunken
    Thanks to Tony H for Best Novice Showcage.
    Also Vinney Byrne for Diarys & Easel stand.
    And also the Exhibitors who made the show possible with 202 exhibits benched this year.
    Also sorry that I was not able to talk to everyone today as there was just not enough time in the day.
    If I left out anyone else Im really sorry. Maybe Niall & Noel will add in more they know about.
    Looking really forward to next year for even a bigger show & Hope to see you there again with also the new novice breeders we have as well.
    Thanks Once Again & the results were.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by John_Graydon on Mon Dec 03 2012, 16:17; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding in Various thanks.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

micheal
    Breeders Group

Re: ECCC 2012 Full Results & Thanks & Photos

Post  micheal on Sun Dec 02 2012, 20:15

well done lads
    it was a great day hands up to noel for all the hard going he got over the weekend good man noel cheers cheers
    top show looking forward to next year already Very Happy Very Happy
    WELL DONE LADS GREAT SHOW

martin mc cabe

Post  martin mc cabe on Sun Dec 02 2012, 20:20

a great show committee, no hassles and patience a plenty.a good group and a good show. congrats to all.
    David McCool
    Admin

Post  David McCool on Sun Dec 02 2012, 20:28

Thanks for your report John. Glad to see you all had a great show,well done to ALL involved,just sorry i could not make it Crying or Very sad

Champion Exhibitor

Post  r.costellow on Sun Dec 02 2012, 20:33

Excelent report And pics also nice to no all had a good time
    Bob

Post  Red devil on Sun Dec 02 2012, 20:35

It's great to hear that your show went well
    As usual Neol going the extra mile to ensure everything is good to go

Well done to all concerned.
    dermot mc

Post  dermot mc on Sun Dec 02 2012, 21:33

fantastic show,to all involved in putting it all together very well done cheers cheers nice to meet up with old and new friends,to Geoff for the Q AND A, a true gentleman,great day
    hillie
    Up and Coming Champion

Post  hillie on Sun Dec 02 2012, 21:49

I must say lads it was a combined effort, the work that Niall carried out over the weekend behind the scenes went to the smooth running on the floor, the Stuart's on the day worked there socks off to keep the birds into Geoff , and lucky for him and stuarts the weather was mild to judge birds outside,
    So robbie, Dessie , Martin and dave if I have not all ready thanked you, please feel free to give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done, dave o Halloren go doing Security on Friday nigh (he told me after he has never slept with as many birds affraid ) and then staying to help out on the Saturday ,John graydon for running around behind the scenes ( he loves it ) and doing all those unseen tasks that go unnoticed .
    Martin McCabe for the last minute stuarting and giving up his Saturday much appreciated,
    So lads here is to hanging up the show cages for another year had a grate show season meeting old and new friends and looking forward to doing it all again next year hope you all breed loads
    And before I finish a big well done to all exhibitors that travelled from all corners to support and show there birds

Noel

RayC

Post  RayC on Sun Dec 02 2012, 21:51

Very well done and thank you to Niall and Noel and everyone else who pitched in for superb show.
    Congrats to all the winners plus all those who entered birds( well done to David R, the lone ranger from the North for coming all the way down with his entry)
    A special thank you to Geoff, whose professionalism, knowledge and calmness set the tone for the whole show.
    Role on next year bounce bounce ..... the bar has been set.....
    BlueCobalt

Post  BlueCobalt on Sun Dec 02 2012, 22:10

Looks a great turnout & sunshine!! You guys always tell me it rains there also???

Well done to all.
    niallmeehan1408
    Breeders Group

Post  niallmeehan1408 on Sun Dec 02 2012, 23:14

well lads after getting home safely and all birds back where they belong have to say had a fantastic weekend,from the fri evening when we got there till lifting the birds 2day everything went so well it was even better than i expected.as already said many many thanks and not just from me but all members of the E.C.C.C to

Geoff Walker-judge and gentelman who is so easy to talk to and always willing to answer questions put to him.hope to have the pleasure of him coming over to us again in the near future

Noel hillard-show manager who was always on top of things keeping the ball rolling with everything involved with the running of the show over the weekend and also staying back taking down the staging

Dave o Halloran-for the security on the fri night and benching the birds,for stewarding on sat and also for the entertainment of dancing with the grandmothers on the sat night affraid affraid drunken drunken drunken

Martin McCabe+Robbie mitchell-for there effort in benching the bird,stewarding and also making sure all birds fully watered for the weekend

John graydon+ray conway-for all there work through out the year, with rings,caro red,our clothing line,dropping and collecting birds with out ye none of this would have happened

Noels Cousin-whos name has gone out of my head and not even a part of the club for standing at the door all through the judging helping in any way he could putting labels on cages making geoff coffee and providing security of no one coming in and out of the hall top top man-hopefully we will get him keeping birds soon--(even after he saying that all the birds that noel showed were his lol! lol! lol! )

David Ramsey-for his effort and traveling to get his birds benched with us,and also looking after getting geoff back to the airport

and last but not least wicklow cbs who couldnt have done anymore for us thank you very much

have to say it has been a pleasure to have been part of the running of this show and i know for a fact the club is in good hands and can only go from strenght to strenght with all the great lads that where there at the weekend and also the ones who where unable to make it(but know they will make it next year or else Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )

best of luck in the breeding season we know the quality that is out there now so get cracking breeding them winners and i hope to see everyone again with even more and better birds

so with my rant over thanks to everyone i mentioned and all i have forgoten im sorry Embarassed Embarassed

best wishes Niall cheers cheers

John_Graydon

Post  John_Graydon on Mon Dec 03 2012, 16:18

Thanks Lads glad to see everyone enjoyed the weekend. cheers cheers cheers

GeoffW

Post  GeoffW on Mon Dec 03 2012, 17:57

My turn now to offer sincere thanks to all the guys at and around the show for unsurpassed hospitality and friendship throughout the weekend.
    It was good renewing acquaintances with guys I had met at the ACS , and to meeting other members from the forum etc.
    Although some will have been disappointed by the results of my judging, which is of course quite normal, there were no sour grapes that I detected, with everyone seeming genuinely pleased at their colleagues successes.
    A great event that went well and signals ongoing success for the future.Well done.

I must of course especially thank Noel and Niall who took the major part in ensuring my transport arrangements were catered for, and for David for delivering me back at the airport.

This was my first trip to Southern Ireland. I sincerely hope that it will not be my last.

martin mc cabe

Post  martin mc cabe on Mon Dec 03 2012, 19:54

you were well received Geoff and the judging was very thorough. i have no doubt but that you will be back judging here again.
    the talk on the Sunday was great too in a very relaxed and humorous atmosphere. it was great of you to give that kind of time, not all judges would do that--especially with only one door out!!!!
    John_Graydon

Post  John_Graydon on Mon Dec 03 2012, 21:11

martin mc cabe wrote:you were well received Geoff and the judging was very thorough. i have no doubt but that you will be back judging here again.
    the talk on the Sunday was great too in a very relaxed and humorous atmosphere. it was great of you to give that kind of time, not all judges would do that--especially with only one door out!!!!

Well said Martin cant add any more but Thanks once again for you time Geoff. cheers

Robby Mitchell

Post  Robby Mitchell on Mon Dec 03 2012, 22:58

Not much i can add to all that great show and can only go from strength to strength lets hope we can hit closer to 300 next year and well done to Niall and Noel show ran very smoothly and thanks to Geoff was a pleasure for us all to have you over and well done to all who showed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22 2017, 07:16