Colour Canary Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Colour Canary Forum

Colour Canary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colour Canary Forum

All About Colour Canaries

2 seats left for scotlands premiercolour canary show - 05/12/15

BANTAMJACK1968
    BANTAMJACK1968

2 seats left for scotlands premiercolour canary show - 05/12/15 Empty 2 seats left for scotlands premiercolour canary show - 05/12/15

Post  BANTAMJACK1968 Mon Jan 19 2015, 00:18

hI all,
    i am pleased to announce a minibus excursion from the north east and cumbria zone to the scottish zone is in its conclusive final stage of planning. i considered this a real benefit to fanciers finances as it works out just over a third cheaper in a communal vehcle in comparison to solo vehicles.
    a 14 seater minbus is scheduled for the event with a target of 8 exibitors bringing 12-15 birds each or a collective total of a century (100) birds enroute to bonnie scotland for a poundstrecthing total per exibitor of £36 - £39 per exibitor pending fuel and budgets from downing street.

Now cutting a long story short 6 seats are spoken already - Ash foster / george mcvay / stu johnson / ernest scothern / george burnett and not forgetting myself leaves 2 vacant seats hence anybody out there PM me asap 1st come 1st served. .The price includes insurance / breakdown cover / fuel / plenty of northeast humour and not forgetting a 4am kick off from bowburn , durham - CCBA NEC venue note 2015 event is being judged by well known judge/ author Geoff Walker so ladies and gents get your calenders marked up for the main event !

best regards peter
    zone liasion / press officer

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 18:37