Colour Canary Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Colour Canary Forum

Colour Canary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colour Canary Forum

All About Colour Canaries

+4
mosaicman44
perry
niallmeehan1408
chrisp
8 posters

is this bird sick

mosaicman44
    mosaicman44

is this bird sick  - Page 2 Empty Re: is this bird sick

Post  mosaicman44 Thu Apr 21 2016, 22:48

alright thank you atb with your season
    reece hammond

Post  reece hammond Sun May 22 2016, 22:09

British, Love em hate em, you will end up doing both, but it's par for the course , rings on , chicks out lol, I use to rub a drop of bird shit on em , plasters are good as well, but don't panic, you can have a couple with no rings, as long as you put it in your records. I like your posts mate, you remind me of me lol, when I had a garden full of flights, and a head full of hair , I even kept little owls in my mums coal house, I found the chicks wet and cold while I was out rabbiting, that's what a told me mum, then every summer after that, I just kept finding chicks, barn owls, kestrels, buzzards , spars, jack daws, and gave them all a good home, it was a good job I was about at the time, or who knows what might have happend, did the same for a lot of goldfinches as well Cool
    johnboy
    johnboy

Post  johnboy Tue May 24 2016, 13:45

reece hammond wrote:British, Love em hate em, you will end up doing both, but it's par for the course , rings on , chicks out lol, I use to rub a drop of bird shit on em , plasters are good as well, but don't panic, you can have a couple with no rings, as long as you put it in your records. I like your posts mate, you remind me of me lol, when I had a garden full of flights, and a head full of hair , I even kept little owls in my mums coal house, I found the chicks wet and cold while I was out rabbiting, that's what a told me mum, then every summer after that, I just kept finding chicks, barn owls, kestrels, buzzards , spars, jack daws, and gave them all a good home, it was a good job I was about at the time, or who knows what might have happend, did the same for a lot of goldfinches as well Cool
    poachers tricks mr Hammond ,,,tut tut lol! lol! ,,,been there done that,,,i guess when yer young you keep out,,,me and the brother did the same marra,,,me poor mother had an ark not a back garden affraid lol! ,,,jb... study
    reece hammond

Post  reece hammond Thu May 26 2016, 23:56

it's normal to the likes of us mate, and a lot of blokes on this forum a bet, mums that had sons that built stuff , instead of fat arsed chavs, glued to assassins creed and Fifa all day, my youngest has taken up boxin, came home with a fat eye last week, really proud I was, give it a big kiss and a bag of peas Very Happy
    reece hammond

Post  reece hammond Fri May 27 2016, 00:01

reece hammond wrote:it's normal to the likes of us mate, and a lot of blokes on this forum a bet, mums that had sons that built stuff , instead of fat arsed chavs, glued to assassins creed and Fifa all day, my youngest has taken up boxin, came home with a fat eye last week, really proud I was, give it a big kiss and a bag of peas Very Happy
    He still plays assassins creed though, and Fifa Embarassed
    johnboy
    johnboy

Post  johnboy Fri May 27 2016, 16:09

I sometimes play the games the grandkids have on the x box,,,no where near as good as them mind,,,i guess its the generation thing m8,,,everyones different,,,the old boxing eh,,,another thing I used to do,,,had me nose broke a few times marra,,,couldn't even walk to a gym now never mind training in it lol! ,,,,good on him,,,,jb... study
    mosaicman44
    mosaicman44

Post  mosaicman44 Fri May 27 2016, 21:21

guess ive been brought up a bit old fashioned for this day and age. all me mates will be playing games spending money on games and I'm just boxing and down the gym and when I'm not doing that I'm with me birds or out hunting and as soon as I'm in from school ill be jogging lol. me mum tells me I should spent me money on myself but call I wanna do is buy more birds, build more flights and extend the bird room lol
    reece hammond

Post  reece hammond Sat May 28 2016, 00:49

Don't buy into that croc of shite marra, just keep on doin what your doin, if this world ever gets to the point, were a bloke can't be up to his elbows in bird song, shit and feathers, then it's time for Craig to bow out pale so you keep up the good work, for all our sakes Very Happy
    reece hammond

Post  reece hammond Sat May 28 2016, 00:59

johnboy wrote:I sometimes play the games the grandkids have on the x box,,,no where near as good as them mind,,,i guess its the generation thing m8,,,everyones different,,,the old boxing eh,,,another thing I used to do,,,had me nose broke a few times marra,,,couldn't even walk to a gym now never mind training in it lol!  ,,,,good on him,,,,jb... study
    was looking forward to,chip, egg, and peas, but the daft twonk never put em back in the freezer, told him if he does it again, am goin have to use a tin of beans, on his good eye, so he has a matching pair lol!
    johnboy
    johnboy

Post  johnboy Sat May 28 2016, 14:37

mosaicman44 wrote:guess ive been brought up a bit old fashioned for this day and age. all me mates will be playing games spending money on games and I'm just boxing and down the gym and when I'm not doing that I'm with me birds or out hunting and as soon as I'm in from school ill be jogging lol. me mum tells me I should spent me money on myself but call I wanna do is buy more birds, build more flights and extend the bird room lol
    good on yer lad,,,have a life,,,,instead of sittin in the house scared to go out,,,jb... study
    johnboy
    johnboy

Post  johnboy Sat May 28 2016, 14:38

reece hammond wrote:
    johnboy wrote:I sometimes play the games the grandkids have on the x box,,,no where near as good as them mind,,,i guess its the generation thing m8,,,everyones different,,,the old boxing eh,,,another thing I used to do,,,had me nose broke a few times marra,,,couldn't even walk to a gym now never mind training in it lol!  ,,,,good on him,,,,jb... study
    was looking forward to,chip, egg, and peas, but the daft twonk never put em back in the freezer, told him if he does it again, am goin have to use a tin of beans, on his good eye, so he has a matching pair lol!
    affraid lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 15:11