Colour Canary Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Colour Canary Forum

Colour Canary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colour Canary Forum

All About Colour Canaries

introducing my self

introducing my self Empty introducing my self

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02 2010, 19:36

hello everyone my name is john and i live in lancashire , i have kept roller canaries for two seasons and would now like to try a few of the colour breeds as well as i have pleanty of room and can keep my rollers seperate
    regards JRS
    perry

introducing my self Empty re introducing my self

Post  perry Wed Jun 02 2010, 20:22

hi john
    wellcome to the forum,colour canaries are good birds to keep but there are so many different colours and mutations to choose from, my advice is take your time and have a look at many different ones and then you will be able to pick the ones you really want to keep and enjoy them more.
    regards perry

introducing my self Empty Re: introducing my self

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02 2010, 20:53

JRS wrote:hello everyone my name is john and i live in lancashire , i have kept roller canaries for two seasons and would now like to try a few of the colour breeds as well as i have pleanty of room and can keep my rollers seperate
    regards JRS

We can forgive you keeping rollers, as Perry said there are loads of different mutations have a look on the CCBA website and look at the lipochrome birds and the melanin birds there is bound to be something there you like, after you've had a look come and let us know what you fancy and we can advise on if they are easy to get.

Mal

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02 2010, 22:20

what is ccba please and i take it there must be pictures there
    perry

introducing my self Empty re introducing my self

Post  perry Wed Jun 02 2010, 22:33

hi john
    the ccba is the colour canary breeders association and they have a web site put colour canary in your search engine and the ccba will be one of the first ones to come up also there are other usefull sites on the first page to have a look at, some are not in english but they have some good pictures of colour canaries and they will give a good idea of whats available.hope this is of some use.
    regards perry

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content