Colour Canary Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Colour Canary Forum

Colour Canary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colour Canary Forum

All About Colour Canaries

3 posters

hello

chris partington

hello Empty hello

Post  chris partington Tue Jun 08 2010, 11:31

hi my names chris been a pigeon flyer for a long time but packing in for health reasons .i fancy keeping colour canarys been looking on the net at all the colours and like the intensive red black would be interested in buying some later in the year when the breeding season is over cheers chris

hello Empty Re: hello

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08 2010, 12:17

chris partington wrote:hi my names chris been a pigeon flyer for a long time but packing in for health reasons .i fancy keeping colour canarys been looking on the net at all the colours and like the intensive red black would be interested in buying some later in the year when the breeding season is over cheers chris

Welcome Chris sorry you had to pack up your pigeons but you will find colour canaries have a fascination of there own and the mutation you have chosen is a popular one, just so you will realise when you make a purchase you will need an intensive and a non intensive or if you are more used to it buff & yellow. Any questions feel free to ask and remember the daft question is the one you dont ask. Laughing

Mal
    David McCool
    David McCool
    Admin

Post  David McCool Tue Jun 08 2010, 13:09

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum. hope you find it of great use to you.
    you will get all the info on here, whatever colour bird you choose.

we look forward to your posts, keep them coming.

David
    BlueCobalt
    BlueCobalt

Post  BlueCobalt Wed Jun 09 2010, 15:22

Chris, did you not live Worcester way, and show many years ago (mainly reds) think you had crossed them with borders or norwich to improve the size?
    chris partington

Post  chris partington Thu Jun 10 2010, 11:42

BlueCobalt wrote:Chris, did you not live Worcester way, and show many years ago (mainly reds) think you had crossed them with borders or norwich to improve the size?
    no mate lived in stoke all my life had a few canarys about 15 years ago any old canary crossed be my first time with colour canarys

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10 2010, 14:08

chris partington wrote:
    BlueCobalt wrote:Chris, did you not live Worcester way, and show many years ago (mainly reds) think you had crossed them with borders or norwich to improve the size?
    no mate lived in stoke all my life had a few canarys about 15 years ago any old canary crossed be my first time with colour canarys

Never mind mate at least you will have the birds to help you forget. affraid

Mal

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10 2010, 21:29

hi chris,i hope you enjoy the forum,plenty of expert advice here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 14:36