Colour Canary Forum

Colour Canary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colour Canary Forum

All About Colour Canaries

Hello All.

aero
aero

Hello All. Empty Hello All.

Post  aero on Fri Oct 08 2010, 17:15

Hello all, I am new to keeping coloured canaries, I got a pair from a member here last year and bred seven from the pair.
They are all through the moult and have been colourfed and seem to have coloured up well. I look forward to reading through the forum's and learning a few things about them...

Hello All. Empty Re: Hello All.

Post  Guest on Fri Oct 08 2010, 17:27

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot that can be learned of this forum. A lot of the members are very helpfull and the combined knowledge on the forum makes it worthwile to read through all the posts.
David McCool
David McCool
Admin

Post  David McCool on Fri Oct 08 2010, 17:46

Hi aero welcome to the forum. hope you find it of help towards keeping colour canaries.

there are a few colour canary shows in Ireland if you are interested in having a look.

David
aero
aero

Post  aero on Fri Oct 08 2010, 19:02

If I'm honest Natives are my thing and I keep Irish Fancy's as feeders but in the past few years I've always had a good look at the reds while at shows and decided I'd give them a go. I know little about the various colours and am not sure about what I have.
I'lll post photo's in a day or two and you can tell me what I have Embarassed
Obviously I will have to buy in new stock to pair with the closely related stock I have.
A friend of mine called Paddy Croke should be able to sort me out...
David McCool
David McCool
Admin

Post  David McCool on Fri Oct 08 2010, 20:23

Paddy Croke has been in the colour canary scene a long time, i am sure he will keep you right,

the lads on here will keep you up to date with all that is going on with colour canaries,

Look forward to seeing the photos of your birds.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 20 2021, 06:43