Colour Canary Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Colour Canary Forum

Colour Canary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colour Canary Forum

All About Colour Canaries

2 posters

USA breeders

sipaboy

USA breeders Empty USA breeders

Post  sipaboy Tue Jun 04 2013, 06:10

Lately if I wanted to get quality colour canaries. I get in touch with Albert Silva and David Benites from Southern California. Or Trincado from Florida. I apologize I don't have Mr. Trincado or Albert Silva contact info. I do have David Benites contact. These names are wll known for breeding Colour Canary.They will ship and have their birds priced competitively. I am from Northern California[San Francisco bay area] by the way
    sipaboy

USA breeders Empty Re: USA breeders

Post  sipaboy Tue Jun 04 2013, 06:13

sipaboy wrote:Lately if I wanted to get quality colour canaries. I get in touch with Albert Silva and David Benites from Southern California. Or Trincado from Florida. I apologize I don't have Mr. Trincado or Albert Silva contact info. I do have David Benites contact. These names are wll known for breeding Colour Canary.They will ship and have their birds priced competitively. I am from Northern California[San Francisco bay area] by the way

I apologize I was replying from the question from the member from Texas but hit the new topic button instead. The member was wondering if anyone from Texas has some canaries available. Just giving my input who has good birds in the US
    Red devil
    Red devil

Post  Red devil Tue Jun 04 2013, 09:03

There's no problem with your post at all
    It's great you chaps being involved on the forum and creates a much more diverse look at how Colour Canaries is doing World Wide.

It would be even better if you guys would post some photo's of your birds so that we can see the differences or how equal they are, as I'm sure you already know we have members covering most of the world and it does add to the interest on our great forum.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 06:38