Colour Canary Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Colour Canary Forum

Colour Canary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colour Canary Forum

All About Colour Canaries

3 posters

Just to say hi.

yogi100

Just to say hi. Empty Just to say hi.

Post  yogi100 Sun Mar 23 2014, 17:37

:afraid: bounce  I'm new to colour canarys always fancied having some . This year took the chance and bought a couple of pairs from Newark 1 pair of yellow opels.  1 pair of white opels. Should of known better . They have turned out to be 4 cock birds. To say I'm gutted is an under statement.  So if any one keeps either of these types of canary and could sort out a couple of pairs later on this year please get in touch. I'm in beverley East yorkshires but travel a bit showing my glosters in show season. Thanks for reading yogi100 (paul).
    david r
    david r
    Welcome Moderator

Just to say hi. Empty Re: Just to say hi.

Post  david r Sun Mar 23 2014, 17:53

Welcome Paul  cheers  cheers  If there is any one who can help you'll find them on here  Idea  Idea
    Red devil
    Red devil

Post  Red devil Mon Mar 24 2014, 16:33

yogi100 wrote::afraid: bounce  I'm new to colour canarys always fancied having some . This year took the chance and bought a couple of pairs from Newark 1 pair of yellow opels.  1 pair of white opels. Should of known better . They have turned out to be 4 cock birds. To say I'm gutted is an under statement.  So if any one keeps either of these types of canary and could sort out a couple of pairs later on this year please get in touch. I'm in beverley East yorkshires but travel a bit showing my glosters in show season. Thanks for reading yogi100 (paul).

Hi Yogi100 and welcome to The Colour Canary Forum I hope you enjoy your birds even if they are all cocks
    It's a bit naughty for this type of thing to happen this time of year but having said that some birds don't show themselves
    that quickly as I'm sure you will agree, but still shouldn't happen.
    I'm sure there are people on here who can help you out, even I can put you in touch with some one who has very good yellow Opal's
    Just let me know closer to the end of the breeding season.

I hope you enjoy the forum and we manage to convert wholesale to Coloured Canary's

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 06:06