Colour Canary Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Colour Canary Forum

Colour Canary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colour Canary Forum

All About Colour Canaries

2 posters

Rember to support

hillie
    hillie
    Up and Coming Champion

Rember to support Empty Rember to support

Post  hillie Fri Mar 27 2015, 19:57

I know it is a bit early lads and I do hope each and everyone of you have a good breeding season and represent it by benching birds at the 4 clubs that have taken our club classifacitions.
    Swords, cork, limavady and now Waterford,
    This year for any member in or near the Midlands ( portlaoise)  can arange with myself for there birds to be transported to be benched only for swords, cork, limavady and I'm sure some arrangement can be made for Waterford, for transport from limerick, portlaoise and Dublin
    Waterford to Dublin Alan Dempsey will pick birds up at pre arranged pickup points benching only for the swords show, he also takes birds from Waterford to cork benching only,again you will have to arrange with Alan
    Anyone that is a member of swords they can avail of the swords club van that departs swords picks up at the red cow and will also stop off at portlaoise or any other pre arranged stop via cork.and they will also drop your birds back to the same drop off on the Sunday evening please REMemBER a small fee is required towards diseal as no grete profit will be made by either driver,
    For limavady myself in portlaoise, dermot in limerick and john graydon in Dublin  for pick up of birds, we shall be travelling via Belfast in the early hours.
    I am just getting this out there EARLY  so members have a idea,and they can cut there travel Time to shows  by using the transport provided to them by members in the hobby for the hobby, I will be brining this back up at a later date.

The club will once again will be sending birds to the All colour show in Birmingham (ACS)  anyone wishing to send birds should contact myself or John Graydon, again it will be €25 per box and full details of this at a later date, and for those wishing to have birds collected at the ACS it will be €15 pair bird with your own carry box supplied,

There is also a interest with some members wishing to show at the world show in Portugal, we (ECCC) are again this year affiliated with the EOA  so if you are thinking of sending birds please contact myself or john and we shall be Abel to fill in the blanks.
    Thank you all for taking the time to read and I wish you all a great breeding season

Noel
    hillie
    hillie
    Up and Coming Champion

Rember to support Empty Re: Rember to support

Post  hillie Tue Sep 15 2015, 23:12

Just brining the above topic back up as a reminder to all that the show season is nearly apon us with swords being the first on the 9th,10th and 11th of October.
    Don't forget all is up for grabs this year with the show points, looking forward to seen some of your birds on the bench this year
    John_Graydon
    John_Graydon

Post  John_Graydon Tue Oct 06 2015, 00:13

I have Show Schedules Ready Now Noel, Will be available at Swords and will post out the rest on Monday.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 11:47