Colour Canary Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Colour Canary Forum

Colour Canary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colour Canary Forum

All About Colour Canaries

2 posters

Venue For Club Show Update

John_Graydon
    John_Graydon

Venue For Club Show Update Empty Venue For Club Show Update

Post  John_Graydon Fri Feb 25 2011, 17:01

We are in talks with Wicklow CBS to hold our show in conjunction with theres. It on 1st week in Dec. Its in its early stages have a meeting with them on Sat week so will come back with further news. South County turned us down as its mainly a Native show. Still looking at other options as well. Thought I would just update.
    RayC
    RayC

Venue For Club Show Update Empty Re: Venue For Club Show Update

Post  RayC Sat Feb 26 2011, 13:17

How come you want to join with a cbs, I think our own show would be better,also think the date is too late, end of Oct/Nov would be better (that part is me being selfish as cant get away weekends from work in the end of Nov/Dec)

where do Wicklow CBS to hold their show

Would it not be better to hold a meeting first before deciding dates and venues ?
    that way you would get a better idea of numbers and everyone would get to have their say, not just us here in the forum, start as you mean to go on with an open and democratic club that listens to its members

Last edited by RayC on Sat Feb 26 2011, 13:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on)
    John_Graydon
    John_Graydon

Post  John_Graydon Sat Feb 26 2011, 18:55

Ray its only in the early stages,if we can get anyting better we will put it up for discussion instead of getting nothing. We will be all meeting up before anything is decided and the club will decide you right on that point. Back to Wicklow CBS we if the committee decide to go with them will be looking to run our show in conjuction with it. Entrys coming to ECCC and we would be looking after benching and awards everything, if you get my meaning. Did you get any more info on the other venue you were on about, as that would be perfect ?? A one day show I think is what we all would be looking for.
    RayC
    RayC

Post  RayC Sat Feb 26 2011, 23:55

fair enough, the more options the better, sent an e-mail re venue quotes, will keep at it though

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19 2024, 03:50