Colour Canary Forum

Colour Canary Forum

All About Colour Canaries

hi everyone

ebing machdar

hi everyone

Post  ebing machdar on Wed Dec 05 2012, 12:40

hello everyone I'm a new member from Indonesia..nice to join this forum..gbu
    hillie
    Up and Coming Champion

Re: hi everyone

Post  hillie on Wed Dec 05 2012, 13:01

welcome and i hope you enjoy,there is loads of information on here what do you keep at the moment
    ebing machdar

Post  ebing machdar on Wed Dec 05 2012, 14:21

hillie wrote:welcome and i hope you enjoy,there is loads of information on here what do you keep at the moment

i have red agate intensive hen.can i pair it with black red cock or red intensive or red frost ?
    Red devil

Post  Red devil on Sun Dec 09 2012, 21:46

ebing machdar wrote:
    hillie wrote:welcome and i hope you enjoy,there is loads of information on here what do you keep at the moment

i have red agate intensive hen.can i pair it with black red cock or red intensive or red frost ?

Hi and welcome to the Colour Canary Forum I hope you enjoy.

As for your question I would recommend you use a Non intensive Red Agate Cock.
    If you use the red black cock all you will is produce red black of possible poor quality with the young cocks carry Agate.
    If you use a Non intensive [frosted] Red lipochrome [clear] then probably heavily varigated chicks

I hope this helps you
    ebing machdar

Post  ebing machdar on Wed Dec 12 2012, 13:21

Red devil wrote:
    ebing machdar wrote:

If you use the red black cock all you will is produce red black of possible poor quality with the young cocks carry Agate.
    If you use a Non intensive [frosted] Red lipochrome [clear] then probably heavily varigated chicks

I hope this helps you

thanks for the answer..in my country its difficult to find another type of red factor canary.only limited to red intensive,red frost,black red so i little bit confuse when trying to pair up the canary
    Red devil

Post  Red devil on Wed Dec 12 2012, 19:45

ebing machdar wrote:
    Red devil wrote:
    ebing machdar wrote:

I hope this helps you

thanks for the answer..in my country its difficult to find another type of red factor canary.only limited to red intensive,red frost,black red so i little bit confuse when trying to pair up the canary

If a partner is difficult to ome by then I would use a Red Black Non intensive, Then pair the hen back to one of it's babies as he will be Red Black split for Agate, then the following year all being well you should produce Agates

So as you can see you are looking at a minium of 3 years before you produce any Agates yourself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20 2017, 21:14