Colour Canary Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Colour Canary Forum

Colour Canary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colour Canary Forum

All About Colour Canaries

4 posters

hello all, new to the hobby just saying hi

redmicky
    redmicky

hello all, new to the hobby just saying hi  Empty hello all, new to the hobby just saying hi

Post  redmicky Mon May 20 2013, 10:28

my name is michael im 24 and new to the hobby i have just got a pair of red factors and and a pair of whites from a chap who was packing up and they are great both pairs are currently on 5 eggs each and sitting tight I've loads a questions to ask, to people who dont mind me learning and asking away , I've fell in love with these little but so colourful birds with a beautyful song and I'm hopeing to get a big shed all kitted out for me new hobby thats taking over lol , any way thanks will look forward to looking at the pics and hearing fron you all , michael
    Red devil
    Red devil

hello all, new to the hobby just saying hi  Empty Re: hello all, new to the hobby just saying hi

Post  Red devil Mon May 20 2013, 14:08

Hello Redmicky and welcome to the Colour Canary Forum.
    It's good to hear your loving your birds and hope you will enjoy the forum as much.
    Ask all the questions you wish I'm sure some one will answer any query you have.
    johnboy
    johnboy

hello all, new to the hobby just saying hi  Empty Re: hello all, new to the hobby just saying hi

Post  johnboy Mon May 20 2013, 14:23

all reet marrah an welcome,,,this is a brilliant forum,,,you will learn a lot from these guys,,,johnboy... lol!
    redmicky
    redmicky

Post  redmicky Mon May 20 2013, 18:33

cheers guys
    David McCool
    David McCool
    Admin

Post  David McCool Mon May 20 2013, 19:27

Welcome to the colour canary forum enjoy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 19:42