Colour Canary Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Colour Canary Forum

Colour Canary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colour Canary Forum

All About Colour Canaries

+9
chrisp
GeoffW
Red devil
John_Graydon
Tony H
David McCool
Dennis
Jamieg
ste1960
13 posters

What are my Fifes ?

What are my Fifes ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are my Fifes ?

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26 2012, 12:21

Red devil wrote:
    you your self have commented many times about Lizards, but I don't see that many people abusing you for it

Understood Cliff.......I think my initial decision was correct.....I will contact David.

If I was 'hot under the collar'.....you would know about it. Wink

Red devil
    Red devil

Post  Red devil Thu Jan 26 2012, 12:26

Assumite wrote:
    Red devil wrote:
    you your self have commented many times about Lizards, but I don't see that many people abusing you for it

Understood Cliff.......I think my initial decision was correct.....I will contact David.

If I was 'hot under the collar'.....you would know about it. Wink

Ok Nigel just read back what I typed and it should have read

Don't see anyone abusing you for it.

As I for one would have been the first to jump on them.

anyway keep in touch.

Cliff
    ste1960
    ste1960
    Breeders Group

Post  ste1960 Thu Jan 26 2012, 12:41

Red devil wrote:
    Assumite wrote:"I've just started up keeping birds this year, so i've got some breeding cage space for anyone local to keep some birds in if your struggling for space.
    Canaries, finches etc.
    Greater Manchester M29 post code "

As posted elsewhere....is this how you intend to cut down & focus Steve ? I begin to wonder whether you actually want, or are prepared to be "helped" / advised ? It is a shame if people trying to support you in your new hobby become so frustrated that they think the credibility of the Forum is being diminished to the extent that they leave ?

Especially if those participants are of the caliber of Geoff Walker. As someone said to me regarding another Forum where the core principals were usurped "all the noise is at the shallow end" Neutral

Never mind........... Suspect I won't waste any more time.....silent

I'll leave it to the 'dealers' & the messer's to sort you out....

Nigel your getting a little hot under the collar here.

It has been Geoff's decision to leave and no one has forced him to go.

We have had a statement off the site owner that we are a Colour Canary Forum but welcomes any topic bird related.

you your self have commented many times about Lizards, but I don't see that many people abusing you for it Question Question Question Question Question

Please calm it down especially when people enter our great hobby at the wrong time of year, this is not the way to keep people interested.

Yes, calm it down mate. Shocked

I didn't deserve your comments.

To imply that I am wasting peoples time and somehow I had somethimg to do with a members decision to leave this Forum is a bit harsh to say the least.

My head was all over the place a week or so ago, and my offer to keep other peoples birds in my spare cage space was mearly a way to make contact with people and learn directly from them.

On one of my other postings I have explained that directly through this Forum, I am arranging to go to my very 1st meeting in Stafford next month.

Thank you very much to all those members who have helped me.

Due to this advice I am beginning to formulate a plan in my head and hopefully, soon this will be complete, especially after the meeting I'm going to.

I have and will continue to make mistakes (who doesn't ?) along the way.

Your comments did make me wonder whether my decision to make myself a member here was the correct one.

But then I thought the positive comments and help I recieved has far outweighed the negative.

I hope this response is read and understood in the the way it was meant. ie friendly.

Regards

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 17:49