Colour Canary Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Colour Canary Forum

Colour Canary Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Colour Canary Forum

All About Colour Canaries

3 posters

just checking young feet and feather growth. and colour legs and beak

r.costellow
    r.costellow
    Champion Exhibitor

just checking young feet and feather growth. and colour legs and beak Empty just checking young feet and feather growth. and colour legs and beak

Post  r.costellow Tue Feb 16 2016, 13:56

Yellow blacks  some maybe cobalts.

just checking young feet and feather growth. and colour legs and beak WP_20160216_13_38_51_Pro_zpssv3c0eni

just checking young feet and feather growth. and colour legs and beak WP_20160216_13_37_26_Pro_zpszozf8qfo

just checking young feet and feather growth. and colour legs and beak WP_20160216_13_36_43_Pro_zpslic0tg3z

just checking young feet and feather growth. and colour legs and beak WP_20160216_13_39_27_Pro_zpsqmcis52t
    chrisp
    chrisp
    Champion Exhibitor

just checking young feet and feather growth. and colour legs and beak Empty Re: just checking young feet and feather growth. and colour legs and beak

Post  chrisp Tue Feb 16 2016, 15:00

Bob would you take note of the ring number against a pic so we can see if there are cobalts any differences in the nest.
    r.costellow
    r.costellow
    Champion Exhibitor

just checking young feet and feather growth. and colour legs and beak Empty Re: just checking young feet and feather growth. and colour legs and beak

Post  r.costellow Tue Feb 16 2016, 16:38

chrisp wrote:Bob would you take note of the ring number against a pic so we can see if there are cobalts any differences in the nest.

There all from different nests so sometime tomorrow when I change nest and put new ones in I will do some and get ring numbers for you so we can see
    chrisp
    chrisp
    Champion Exhibitor

Post  chrisp Tue Feb 16 2016, 17:04

Nice one bob, should make for an interesting thread.
    Red devil
    Red devil

Post  Red devil Tue Feb 16 2016, 18:25

Has the cobalt mutation hatchlings changed ?
    I thought they had a ginger type hue in the nest ?

Which I can't see any evidence of this in the photos.

But many thanks Bob for creating a talking point
    Keep up your good work fella.
    r.costellow
    r.costellow
    Champion Exhibitor

Post  r.costellow Tue Feb 16 2016, 20:57

Hi Cliff I have no idea I am in the dark so when I get pics and ring numbers we will be able to see hope fully I have never bred yell black cobalts .
    lol So still learning lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 03:56